Are you looking for a safe and cost effective alternative to steel straps, wire (rope), re-usable ratchets or chains?
- Would you like to replace time consuming wood blocking & bracing?
- Would you like to eliminate transport damage to your cargo?
For over 20 years Strapco Australia has been supplying Australia with Cordlash, a range of polyester lashing straps, woven lashings and composite lashings, the safest and most cost effective alternatives to steel strapping, chains, wire rope and ratchet straps.
Cordlash polyester composite and woven lashing solutions have many advantages over conventional lashing products and are safe, cost effective and time saving cargo securing products that eliminate cargo damage.
Cordstrap’s woven lashing Dynamic Cargo Securing solution: the best way to secure load in all dynamic cargo situations.
Dynamic cargo challenges occur when cargo is either intrinsically dynamic or when static cargo behaves dynamically when exposed to outside forces. In these situations cargo can move and securing systems could slacken, resulting in costly damages. To prevent this from happening Cordstrap’s Dynamic Cargo Securing solution utilises a patented grooved Dynablock® buckle and industry leading polyester one-way lashing. Together they work to create one simple flexible solution for all your dynamic challenges.
Our solution is superior to steel-based securing products and polyester ratchet systems as:
- Dynablock® buckle prevents any slipping or reduction in lashing tension
- Cordlash® polyester one-way lashing is soft, non-abrasive and flexible to work with
- Together they absorb movement during transport while retaining optimal tension
- won’t damage or scratch cargo or equipment during application
- can be applied safely without the need for gloves or safety glasses
- GL witnessed and compliant with DIN(EN) and ASTM standards
So whether it’s intrinsically dynamic cargo or static cargo that behaves dynamically, Cordstrap Dynamic Cargo Securing solutions provide unparalleled safety and security in one innovative and effective system.
Call us now to find out about the patented Dynoblock® buckle and the Cordlash polyester one way lashing system.
The best polyester lashing strap for you depends on variables such as nature and weight of the products as well as the mode of transportation. Strapco Australia staff are happy to advise you on all your load securing needs.
Cordlash Image Gallery
Click images to view larger.
Benefits of Cordlash Polyester Lashing Systems are:
- Safe for users & receivers
- Cost effective
- Fast to apply
- Does not damage your products
- Printable with your company name & logo
- Shock absorbent
- High retained tension
- High system strengths
- Certified & Approved by reputable organizations including Germanischer Lloyd
- Light-weight & portable
- Will not rust or rot
- Chemical resistant
- Weather resistant