- Do you ship your products by rail, cargo container, truck, ship?
- Are you looking for a faster and cheaper alternative to wood blocking and bracing?
- Would you like to completely eliminate damage to your cargo?
Eliminate cargo damage with a strong dependable cushion of air, using Cordstrap Dunnage Bags, only available from Strapco Australia.
Dunnage bags are often perceived as just being void fillers. However, Cordstrap Dunnage Bags are designed to exert tons of pressure, making them genuine and popular cargo securing products. Inflatable dunnage systems are more effective in stabilizing cargo compared to expensive and time consuming wood blocking and bracing and Cordstrap Dunnage Bags can be used inside trucks, containers, railcars and ships.
Void size, height of cargo and your individual shipping requirements will determined which Dunnage Bags are best for your needs. Our staff at Strapco Australia can help you decide the optimum loading patterns and best dunnage air bag for the safe and damage free transportation of your products.
Strapco Australia offers 3 different types of dunnage bags from Cordstrap:
- Woven Polypropylene Bags
- Polypropylene Paper Laminated Bags
- Paper Dunnage Bags
Fast Inflation Valve
Cordstrap dunnage bags are fitted with the innovative fast inflation valve. This valve reduces filling times by approximately 50%. The valve can be opened and closed numerous times, making the dunnage bags re-usable. Bags fitted with this new fast inflation valve can be inflated from all angles, making Cordstrap dunnage bags even more user-friendly.
Applying Cordstrap dunnage air bags is quick and easy. Watch our instruction video [link to instruction video how to work with Cordstrap dunnage bags]
Dunnage Bag Image Gallery
Click images to view larger.
Benefits of Cordstrap Dunnage Air Bags:
- High resistance against punctures
- Fast to apply
- Moisture resistant
- Easy to remove at destination
- Made from 100% recyclable materials
- Time saving and cost effective
- Safe for users & receivers